Friday, March 24, 2006

Since I'm unable to link in UU without crashing (I'm hoping that the auth server is fully funtional tomorrow), I might as well spew some more of my crazy theories.
Ok... if Kahlo is ever opened (pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!), and it's actually possible to ride the kamkentas... what happens if you link to Relto while on one? Could it come with you, like the fireflies in Eder Kemo do?
I know it's very very very doubtful, but hey, how fun would it be to have your very own kamkenta to fly around Relto with? Or to see what's beneath the clouds, or visit those tiny islands that you can't jump to?

I wonder if I could add a tiny, client-side mod to the game so that I'll hear motorcycle noises while riding.

Gah! I want Kahlo so bad!!! More than chocolate, even!

1 Comments:

Blogger vid said...

....oh my god. Living motorcycles, tearing around Relto... even better if you can get into the city with them like the maintainer suits.

Tab... if you find a way to make that work... I'm totally getting a group together to tear around the city blaring "Cowboys from Hell"...

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home