Sunday, March 26, 2006

Posting from my evil twin, Taba_Cat's Relto....

I wanted so badly to swim among the stars again. I took Yeesha's journeys one more time, collected the poles, and gave back what I had no right to keep.
And I opened the fissure.
From my solo explorations, I had noted that if you kick enough debris, such as stones and logs into the fissure, it will prevent you from linking to the cleft. I'd had the idea of trying this again... and asking a friend to join me in the fissure for another of our late night talks. That way we could truly swim among the stars for hours if we wished.
No such luck; anything that went into the fissure just dissapeared, and when I, myself jumped in, I landed at the cleft as usual.
I will find a way, someday.

1 Comments:

Blogger vid said...

Heh, I wish I could have been around to have seen that experiment. It sounds like you were trying to achieve my dream... but I guess it's a lot of people's.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home