Monday, March 27, 2006

Posting from the newly opened Museum...

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any more artwork in here, although I remember at least one painting from my solo explorations. I've scoured this place with my trusti KI camera, and alas, no luck in finding any clues. *le sigh*
However, although I know it has been mentioned by many others, there are two previously unseen linking books in here! That, unfortunately, don't work.
Negliahn...

And Todelmer...


Of course, hope springs eternal. I've heard that the D'ni put panes of glass over the panels of linking books in order to study them up close without accidently linking. Hopefully, one day these will work.

Hmmm... I wonder if once the hubub dies down, and everyone stops trying to link into these books, they'll fix them.. without telling us? *evil snicker*

In other news, my extreme allergy to Teledahn has not been cured by the latest update, which has made it exceedingly difficult to scour the age for clues. So it looks like I'm going to need to reinstall. Joy. But perhaps this time I'll remember to save an unpatched copy, so I can see what the pub looked like before... and see if my assumptions were correct about that doorway.

1 Comments:

Blogger vid said...

....nice. I went down to Ae'gura for about five minutes to get a picture of those books to show a friend on the surface, and as I soon as I get back and resize them, I see them here.

Great timing there. XD

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home