Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Posting from Kadish...
I know that this has already been discussed at length on various forums, but the main purpose of this blog is to point out strange anomalies in the D'ni world, so here goes...

A friend of mine gave me some rather cryptic advice to go to Kadish and soak my feet. After a bit of searching, I found this:

This is a reflection in a puddle, outside the "moon room". To me, it looks like a reflection of a doorway, probably somewhere in the cavern, with a barricade and a cone in front of it. Here's the strange thing; this picture was taken in Kadish, and nothing of the kind exists there. So how was the puddle reflecting this?

I did a bit of digging in the game files, and found the reflection map for this puddle. However, I get an error message every time I try to open it. Methinks Kadish is trying to hide something...

There are other strange things in Kadish that I'll get to later; at the moment, I've got to get ready for a date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home