Monday, June 26, 2006

Spooky!

Posting from D'ni-Riltgamin...

I just completed my journey (ok, for the 15th or so time), and am presently sitting in the doorway of the workroom, listening to the thunder and watching the rain. However, some very odd things have been happening around here recently. First of all, the first time I entered the correct code into the imager, I was distracted by my cellphone (which isn't odd at all, it's actually quite common), and didn't get to completely finish Yeesha's initial journey. So when I pressed the button again, this happened:


Evidently Yeesha was annoyed at me ignoring her speech (which as I've said, I've heard it plenty of times) and decided not to appear for me the second time around, although I could hear her voice and see the book she was showing me.

Another interesting thing happened a few weeks ago, in Eder Gira. Vid and I were talking when it seemed as though all at once, he fell asleep. No amount of poking, prodding, or throwing chocolates at him would make him respond to me. So I tried the only sensible thing anyone would do; which was attempt to push him over the waterfall. Unfortunately, he not only has the Zen of the cones, but apparantly, the Zen of the fish basket as well (what I used to push him off).


He floated there for quite some time, before I realized that somehow we had both somehow slipped into slightly diffrent versions of the age.. and to him, I was the one asleep.

Another random point: I've been asked to join the Guild of Archivists, which I very happily accepted. I'm really looking forward to helping to catalogue the minerals (oh, yeah, and flora and fauna and all of that) of each age, as well as keep track of the current events of the Cavern. I've already started research on my two favorite ages, Eder Kemo and Eder Gira, and... well, let's just say I think I've identified some of the rock formations in each. Yippee!!!

Something else: There's something else odd in Gahreesen, but I only got to see it once, and I can't seem to get to it again. (OOC: will have to look for it in flymode) Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out precicely what that odd structure is... but until then, I can't really explain what I saw. Hopefully, I'll be able to find it again and post pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taba said...

Hmmm... you sound like my friend Lakie. And I'm *sure* that this smart and beautiful friend of yours will give you her game discs as soon as you see her. ;)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home