Thursday, April 27, 2006

Gahreesen Madness!

There's been some interesting things happening recently in Gahreesen.. ok, bugs, but still funny as heck. I would make at least a token attempt at being IC, but I can't think of a way to explain it... Whenever I'm there with more than one person, the elevator seems to dislike me, usually dumping me into the air beneath the rooftop, causing me to panic link, but sometimes something else happens; I get off of the elevator and become.. well, really short.
Two screenshots.. (the other person is vid)
Shark Attack! (attempts to gnaw vids ankles)

Now I'm hiding...

The entire time, I was giggling madly and humming the theme to "Jaws"... I could even sit down and hide from him completely, since my head was below the level of the floor while sitting. I mean, I'm short in real life... but not that short!

Oh, and I eventually solved the problem by jumping to the rock pier and back, which put me back on the level with vid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home