Saturday, April 22, 2006

Does the Baron's office tell the future?

Another explorer brought this up, so I can't take credit for it... but when you link into the Baron's office and look out the window... there's something interesting about the rope bridge...

Or, rather, lack thereof. Does this mean that the office is actually sometime in the future or the past, either before the bridge had been built, or after it has collapsed? I'm not entirely sure what to make of this, so I'll leave the speculating up to you for a change.

But... if there is time travel involved... I wonder if I can somehow get Eddie into the office?

3 Comments:

Blogger vid said...

How does Eddie a...oh. Nevermind, I just got it.

*palm to forehead*

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I jiked you blog so much, I just had to have one of my own. :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That would be liked, not jiked.

My D'ni typing skills shining through to the RW.

Sheesh

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home