Wednesday, April 12, 2006

*Bangs head against wall*

ARGH!!!!

I had a wonderful night... chatting with friends, gossiping, goofing off, laughing at each other's jokes, that sort of thing. But then someone wanted to join our neighborhood, so I let him link through to my Relto, where I had left my neighborhood linking book unlocked.
After some time, and him not linking back into the 'hood, I got worried that perhaps the door to my hut had closed, locking him out.. and away from my bookcase. So I tried to link to my Relto to make sure he was ok... only to crash to desktop.
For the last hour, I've been trying to get back in, only to be hit with an "AUTH RESPONSE FAILURE" error every time.
Oddly enough, when I log in as my evil twin... I link right in. I'm so frustrated now that I'm actually considering deleting my avvie and re-creating it, just so that I can get back to the cavern... I feel awful because I couldn't tell my friends goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home