Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I haven't been down to the cavern in a few days, but I still have plenty to post.
The election polls for the DRC candidates are open, and I've voted.

(shameless political plug)
If anyone's actually interested in who I voted for... my first choice was Vid. After spending uncountable hours talking to him in the cavern... it still amazes me how much he loves D'ni and it's history.. as well as this amazing community, and I know that he'll do the job well.
(/shameless political plug)

Meanwhile....
There's yet more bickering going on in the forums. I'll be happy when all of this is over, and we can go back to being a tight-knit community together. Usually, this is an incredible place to be, almost like family, but the elections seem to have caused a lot of rifts. I'm glad that we still have a lot of community-oriented events, such as spoken word night...
which is today... in an hour... and I don't have anything to read!
*panic*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home