Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Posting from Kadish again...

Vid recently showed me another oddity in Kadish. On the right side of the vault, between some boxes, you see this:

I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it seems to be a misplaced photograph or painting or something. And the angle is such that you can't really see what the picture is of, unfortunately. Once I can get back to the cavern on my own (in other words, get my game cds back from my dad), I'll play around and see if I can get a better angle.

In other news, I'm expecting my father down in the cavern any day now. He's the one to blame for introducing me to the works of Douglas Adams, by the way, and he's a real hoopy frood who knows where his towel is. He's also the guy who fueled my addiction to the Myst universe so many years ago by lending me his copy of Riven. (Which, incidentally, I still have... sorry, dad.)

I'm also looking forward to tonight's Spoken Word Night, hosted by the aforementioned Vid. I'm not sure if I'll be able to speak tonight or not, but I'm going to try and find my microphone in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home